iQ Events, with headquarters at Buitenwatersloot 333 2614 GS Delft, The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement.
www.iqevents.nl – Buitenwatersloot 333 2614 GS Delft (The Netherlands) – +31 15 219 5499
Which personal data do we process?
iQ Events processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the data we (possibly) process:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Licence numbers or membership numbers
- Name and contact details of your contact person in case of calamities
- Other personal data you directly supply us with, e.g. by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence or by telephone
- Data linked to your actions on our website
- Data on your surfing behaviour across several websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
Which special and/or sensitive personal data do we process?
- iQ Event processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data: Data of persons younger than 16. Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are younger than 16, unless they have been given permission to use the website by their parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether or not a visitor to our website is older than 16. Therefore, we recommend that parents keep a watchful eye over their children’s online activities to prevent their data from being collected without their parents’ consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal details about a minor without this consent, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Images, including photos taken and videos recorded during our events
- Bank account number
- Proof of identity and citizen service number (BSN; if required for the payment of compensations/if required by law for tax declarations, for example)
Why and for which aim do we process personal data?
iQ Events processes your personal data for the following reasons:
- To pay for works supplied
- To send our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To e-mail you if necessary for us to provide our services
- To inform you about changes to our products and services
- To inform you about promotions and events
- iQ Events analyses your behaviour on the website to improve the website and to gear the product and service offering to your preferences.
- iQ Events monitors your surfing behaviour on various websites to gear our products, services and content to your requirements.
- iQ Events also processes your personal data if it is legally required to do so, e.g. for our tax declaration.
How long do we store your personal data for?
iQ does not store your personal data for longer than strictly necessary to achieve the aims for which the data was collected, unless there are statutory storage terms.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
iQ Events does not sell your personal data to third parties and shall only provide it to these parties if required to carry out the agreement with your or to meet a statutory requirement. We sign a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure they guarantee the same level of security and confidentiality. iQ Events remains responsible for this data processing.
Cookies or similar technologies we use
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your permission for us to process your data or to object to the processing of your data by iQ Events, and you have the right to transfer your data. This means that you can request that the personal data we have collected on your behalf be sent to a different organisation, as named by yourself, in a computer file. You can request to view, correct, delete or transfer your personal data, or request that your approval be withdrawn. Moreover, you can object to the processing of your personal data. To do so, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To verify whether it is you making this request, we ask you to also send us proof of identity. In this copy of your identity document, please black out your photo, the machine-readable zone (the numbers at the bottom of your passport), your passport number and citizen service number to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, within four weeks. iQ Events would also like to inform you that you may file a complaint with the national monitoring body, the Dutch Data Protection Authority, via https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How do we secure personal data?
iQ takes the protection of your personal data seriously. Therefore, we take the necessary measures to prevent abuse, loss, unsecured access, unwarranted publication and unauthorised editing. If you suspect that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, contact our customer service or e-mail us at email@example.com.